Animal Healing Course - One Day Introductory Workshop
This workshop is designed for people who want to learn about animal healing. The day is made up of some theory, but mainly practical elements which teach you key aspects of healing in order to experience working with an animal yourself. The animal healing course includes an introduction to animal behaviour, energy fields and how to feel them, how to work specifically with animals and finally giving animal healing to the variety of animals we have for students to work with - horses, sheep, dogs, cat and chickens.
The workshop group is small to enable you to get the most out of your day. We tailor the course for both healers who want to do animal healing and for those who have no healing experience at all.
Drinks are provided throughout the day, however lunch is not included. Comprehensive course notes are also provided.
Comments from some of our previous attendees:
- Thank you, I felt very inspired.
- Thank you so much for yesterday's healing day, it was extremely good. I guess I discovered that what I thought was my "fantasy world" of having a big connection with animals transpired to being the reality which is quite overwhelming but also very exciting.
- I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU, it was quite amazing working with your beautiful horses and I took a lot away for thought.
- I have worked hard on the grounding realising that I needed to really make sure it is the best it can be. I had a client who brought his dog with him and he stayed in the room with my client and me. I took time to ground myself and then set to work. I left the head area until last and his dog who had been sitting calmly under the couch jumped up on my lap and rested his head on the couch next to his masters and went firmly to sleep. My client had gone off to sleep and was totally unaware of what was happening!!!!!! His dog never moved a muscle until I had finished. It was quite unorthodox but so lovely. My client when awoken said he had never experienced such deep calm and relaxation and we have worked together many times. I'm putting it all down to proper grounding!
- As part of my work experience, I attended the animal healing course one day workshop, where I was given the opportunity to expand my understanding of animal healing and to develop my healing skills in a relaxed environment. The workshop included three practical sessions, in which we applied the theory that we had learned beforehand. In each healing session we explored slightly different techniques. One such technique was completely new to me, so I was excited to try it out. The theory sessions clarified some of the more scientific elements of healing for me, as did the supporting information pack. Overall, it was a highly enjoyable day which challenged my existing skills and added to my healing knowledge and experience.
Workshop Dates And Details
- Workshop Fee: £60 (paid in full and non-refundable).
- Time: 9.30am - 4.30pm
- Dates for 2013: 9th March, 11th May, 10th August
- Location:Broadbridge Heath, Horsham, West Sussex
- Maximum number of participants: 8 people
- Please do not bring along your own animal to this workshop.
- Download our Prospectus